The Episode In 60 Seconds
Young people born between 1995 – 2010, NOT Millennials.
How to win Generation Z as customers
- Do not simply base your assumptions on conversations with your kids.
- Talk TO members of Generation Z instead of only ABOUT them.
- Your brand image is important
- Remember, members of Generation Z are activists.
How to win Generation Z as employees and retain them
- A compelling company vision will be more important than high salaries.
- A clear path for growth within the organization.
- Meaningful and mission-driven work.
- Responsibility and appreciation.
What’s the deal with TikTok?
- Fast growing social media platform with over 2bn downloads (July 2020).
- Very young audience.
- Still high virality potential.
- Now is the time to get started with your company account.